EYEZEN: BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING LENSES
AN INTENSE DIGITAL LIFE
Here’s a surprise: staring at screens throughout the day is pretty much unavoidable. But all that screen time can be hard on your eyes and may cause digital eye strain — even if you don’t currently wear glasses. Because screens are small, bright and we spend a lot of time staring at them, they make our eyes work hard.
- Most people spend at least 12 hours a day consuming some form of media.
- It only takes as little as two hours in front of a screen to cause digital eye strain.
- Nearly 60% of people use their smartphones before bed and right when they wake up.
Here are some of the most common conditions you can experience by staring at screens for too long:
- Help you see more clearly and comfortably regardless of the size of the screens (even the smaller ones!) and the distance from which you look at them
- Protect your eyes against harmful blue light
- Provide sharp vision all day
- Maximised distribution of the prescription power on the lens to provide extra focusing support
- Deflection of a significant amount of the dangerous blue-violet light while letting beneficial blue-turquoise light pass through
- Fine tuned lens surface providing a sharper vision
EYEZEN LENSES AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
Everyone deserves the most comfortable vision possible.
If you use digital devices on an everyday basis; and whether you have or have not experienced digital eye strain yet, Eyezen is the clear choice to help you relax and protect your eyes. That's why Eyezen lenses are available to everyone, whether you wear glasses or not.
Available now from your local optometrist.